I received my Mother's Day inspired May Birchbox last night and tore right into it as soon as I got home! I was pleasantly surprised to find within my box a full-sized Stila eyeshadow. These retail for $18 each which alone makes my $10 Birchbox subscription well worth the price this month!
Here's a full list of what came in my box, as well as my initial thoughts on the products:
- Stila eyeshadow refill pan in Starlight - This is a shimmery champagne shade that is velvety smooth and great for all over the lid or as a highlight. If you love Stila Kitten eyeshadow, you will like this for a less sparkly alternative. I know I will be getting a lot of use out of this lovely shade.
- Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir perfume sample in spray tube - A jasmine based scent that smells divine! I think I may have hit on a new favorite fragrance...if only I could afford $80 perfume!
- Archipelago Pomegranate Soap - Fancy little bar of soap that smells delish! I don't use bar soap, but can use it to keep my dresser drawers smelling fresh.
- Ahava Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream - I absolutely love the way the cream felt on my hands; I mean they were seriously silky smooth. But, the scent is just awful; it smells like dead flowers and baby powder. I really wish this had a different scent.
- Birchbox treat: Tiny Prints card - Cute note card that can be customized on the Tiny Prints website