Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Amazing Face Powder


Too Faced Amazing Face foundation powder in Vanilla Creme
I got the uber cute Too Faced Amazing Face foundation powder compact for Christmas.  First of all, the compact is so pretty and has "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" printed on the compact mirror.  How cute is that?  But, more importantly, the powder really is amazing!  It goes on very smoothly and leaves my skin looking flawless, not dry and cakey like some powder foundation do.  The compact comes with a sponge applicator; but, I use a big fluffy kabuki brush (try the Essence of Beauty Kabuki from CVS) to apply it.  I think this creates a more flawless finish.

If Too Faced is out of your price range or just not available near you, I have a great drugstore foundation powder for you.  Try L'Oreal True Match Super-blendable Powder in the gray compact.  I think this is a great comparison to the Too Faced Amazing Face foundation powder at a more affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment