Monday, January 31, 2011

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Makeup

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush and Face Powder


Ok, I know the idea of  makeup that makes you feel happy sounds like a ridiculous gimmick, but I had to try these simply because of how cute they are.  And, they do make me happy to look at them.  On their website, Physicians Formula claims this about these products:

"Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.  The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply."

I don't know about all that...but, I really do like the products.  They smell nice, and the packaging is soooo pretty.  I have had very good luck with nearly every Physicians Formula product I have tried.  While they tend to be a little pricey, you can often find them buy one, get one half-off at the drugstore.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural

I really like this blush for everyday; it is rosy with a hint of shimmer.  It has a nice, light floral scent to it and the hearts are just precious.  What's not to love?

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Face Powder in Translucent
This powder is a light champagne shimmer and has the same light floral scent as the blush.  I have only used this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, but I suppose it could be used lightly all over the face for a nice glow.  This is another winner for me; it's a great product and super cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment