Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Birchbox


My much anticipated June Birchbox arrived a couple days ago.  I was excited about this box because I had seen that other Birchbox subscribers had gotten full-sized Laura Geller Blush N' Brightens in their boxes.  However, I was hoping to get a blush color rather than the shade I received, which is more of a bronzer.  But $10 for a $30 product plus additional samples is still hard to beat!

Here is what came in my box:
  • Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment:  This is a blend of argan and jojoba oils that you apply to wet hair for hydration and sun protection.  I think it smells really nice but cannot say that is makes my hair feel or look different, though I do not have frizzy or sun damaged hair in the first place.
  • Kate Spade Twirl:  This perfume is okay but rather strong.  It reminds me of SJP NYC, which I prefer as it is a lighter scent.
  • Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten in Honey Dipped:  This product is more of a bronzer than a blush to me with my fair skin, and a little goes a long way.
  • Pangea Organics Toner:  This toner is supposed to be an on-the-go refresher for your face.  I can't imagine spraying this on over my makeup, but it has a nice herbal scent and felt nice on my freshly washed skin.
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Powerful Sun Protection SPF 30 Towelettes:  I am anxious to try these out at the beach this summer; I like the clean and compact concept of sunscreen in a wipe.
Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten in Honey Dipped

No comments:

Post a Comment