My much anticipated June Birchbox arrived a couple days ago. I was excited about this box because I had seen that other Birchbox subscribers had gotten full-sized Laura Geller Blush N' Brightens in their boxes. However, I was hoping to get a blush color rather than the shade I received, which is more of a bronzer. But $10 for a $30 product plus additional samples is still hard to beat!
Here is what came in my box:
- Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment: This is a blend of argan and jojoba oils that you apply to wet hair for hydration and sun protection. I think it smells really nice but cannot say that is makes my hair feel or look different, though I do not have frizzy or sun damaged hair in the first place.
- Kate Spade Twirl: This perfume is okay but rather strong. It reminds me of SJP NYC, which I prefer as it is a lighter scent.
- Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten in Honey Dipped: This product is more of a bronzer than a blush to me with my fair skin, and a little goes a long way.
- Pangea Organics Toner: This toner is supposed to be an on-the-go refresher for your face. I can't imagine spraying this on over my makeup, but it has a nice herbal scent and felt nice on my freshly washed skin.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Powerful Sun Protection SPF 30 Towelettes: I am anxious to try these out at the beach this summer; I like the clean and compact concept of sunscreen in a wipe.
|Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten in Honey Dipped|