Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wet n'Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio

Wet n'Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio
When I first saw this eyeshadow trio in the store, I thought it was nothing special. Then, I kept seeing reviews and swatches for it everywhere. Finally, I saw Emily from the Beauty Broadcast mention this trio in a MAC dupes video which totally sold me on it (the shades in the trio are dupes for three MAC shades!). So, I gave in and bought this little gem for a whole whopping $2.99. And, let me tell you it is worth every penny and then some! I could wear these three shades everyday...I practically did this week! This trio is perfect for everyday wear, especially in the Summer. I just can't get over how pigmented and beautiful the colors are. I have a few of the other Wet n' Wild trios, but this one is definitely a stand out for me. So, if you find yourself thinking that these trios are nothing special, think again and try one for yourself.


Do you have a favorite Wet n' Wild eyeshadow trio or palette?


No comments:

Post a Comment