Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Estee Lauder Dupe

L: Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink; R: NYC lipstick in Violet Shine

I stumbled upon a really good dupe for Estee Lauder lipstick the other day.  I happened to grab an NYC lipstick on sale for a whopping $.24 in the shade Violet Shine.  When I applied the lipstick the light raspberry scent and creamy texture reminded me of the one and only Estee Lauder lipstick I own which happens to be the Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in the shade Crystal Pink.  As you can see below, these two lipsticks are nearly identical in color, and I can say that they smell exactly the same.  The only difference I noticed was that the Estee Lauder lipstick was a little more moisturizing.  The price difference is a completely different story...the Estee Lauder lipstick costs $24 while the NYC lipstick costs $1.

L: Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink; R: NYC lipstick in Violet Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment