Friday, September 9, 2011

Anniversary Haul!

Tarte Radiant & Rested: Volume II kit
My wonderful husband of two years surprised me with a gorgeous Coach purse filled with goodies from Sephora for our anniversary.  He did so well, I just had to share with you what he got me!

I think my favorite so far is the Tarte Radiant & Rested: Volume II kit.  The kit features the Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum, Bright Side Double-Ended Eye Brightener, LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in "Sweet", Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in "Glisten", and Provocateur Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in "Champagne".  I am really loving the blush, shimmering powder (great for highlighting), and the eye brightener.  I love how easy the eye brightener is to use; it has an end labeled "day" and one labeled "night".  You simply pull out the end you want to reveal a pointed sponge tip applicator that fits nicely into the inner corner of the eye.  Very quick and easy!


I also got the Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment, Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray, and the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Midnight Cowboy".  I haven't gotten to test out the setting spray to see if it really helps my makeup to last better throughout the day, but I like the way it softly mists your face and drys quickly.  The 24/7 shadow is seriously budge-proof; once applied, it is not going anywhere until you wash it off!  I think I will be grabbing a few more of these.  And lastly, the Fresh lip tint is just as wonderful as the rest of the Fresh lip treatments; I was really happy to get this pretty, neutral shade.

Swatches L to R: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Midnight Cowboy; Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment; LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in "Sweet"; Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in "Glisten"; Provocateur Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in "Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment