Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Birchbox

September 2011 Birchbox
Another month...another Birchbox!  This month's box celebrates Birchbox's 1-year anniversary.  My celebratory box was filled with a couple hits and misses.

Here is what I got in my box:

Incoco Nail Polish Applique: Although the pattern I got is a little tacky, these nail polish strips were so fun and easy to use.  The staying power wasn't great, but for a special occasion, these would be worth purchasing to create a high-end manicure look.  I will definitely be trying out some more of these! 

Jouer Lip Enhancer: This product is supposed to hydrate, plump, and condition lips.  Well, I just loved it!  My lips felt great, and the product seemed to be long-lasting on my lips.  I found the balm to be similar in texture to the Mary Kay Satin Lips balm.

Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer: As far as hand sanitizers go, this is a pretty darn good one.  It has an herbal scent and does seem to provide a bit of moisture.  My hands felt clean and smooth after using this.

Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish:  I was not excited to see this in my box, as I don't like putting oil products on my face.  I just find the greasy feeling kind of gross.  So, needless to say, I haven't even tried this out yet:(

Birchbox Friendship Bracelet: This was a cute touch and something I might actually wear since I love pink!
 

 Incoco Nail Polish Applique

No comments:

Post a Comment