Here is my very belated post on my November 2011 Birchbox. I'm not even sure why I took so long to write this up since I was pretty darn impressed with this box!
Here is what I got:
- Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover: While not very exciting, this is a nice eye makeup remover and not terribly expensive for the full-size bottle. I liked this product, and the travel-size bottle will come in handy next time I take a trip.
- LaROCCA Skincare Champagne & Shimmer Body Polish: I liked this sample, as well. Though the size of the jar is too small to even attempt to use all over your body. It smells nice and is a good hand scrub.
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist: This is a leave-in hair protection and fortifying spray. I just loved the scent of this hair mist, it made me want to keep smelling my hair all day long.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Noel: I was excited to see yet another Zoya polish in this month's box. I just love getting a new nail polish. While I haven't tried out this teal-blue shade just yet, I know it will be just as good as the rest of the Zoya polishes I have.
- Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod: Now this really was a nice treat. Every girl loves chocolate, and I am no exception! The Chocopod is dark chocolate with chipotle and popping candies in it. I actually ordered another bar from Birchbox because I liked this interesting treat so much!
And, I also got this cute bracelet from Bauble Bar in my box! Nail polish, chocolate and jewelry...this month's Birchbox was the best yet!