Thursday, December 15, 2011

Belated November 2011 Birchbox


 Here is my very belated post on my November 2011 Birchbox.  I'm not even sure why I took so long to write this up since I was pretty darn impressed with this box!

Here is what I got:
  • Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover:  While not very exciting, this is a nice eye makeup remover and not terribly expensive for the full-size bottle.  I liked this product, and the travel-size bottle will come in handy next time I take a trip.
  • LaROCCA Skincare Champagne & Shimmer Body Polish:  I liked this sample, as well. Though the size of the jar is too small to even attempt to use all over your body.  It smells nice and is a good hand scrub.
  • Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist:  This is a leave-in hair protection and fortifying spray.  I just loved the scent of this hair mist, it made me want to keep smelling my hair all day long.
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Noel:  I was excited to see yet another Zoya polish in this month's box.  I just love getting a new nail polish.  While I haven't tried out this teal-blue shade just yet, I know it will be just as good as the rest of the Zoya polishes I have.
  • Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod:  Now this really was a nice treat.  Every girl loves chocolate, and I am no exception!  The Chocopod is dark chocolate with chipotle and popping candies in it.  I actually ordered another bar from Birchbox because I liked this interesting treat so much!


And, I also got this cute bracelet from Bauble Bar in my box!  Nail polish, chocolate and jewelry...this month's Birchbox was the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment