Friday, January 6, 2012

December 2011 Birchbox


December's Birchbox was extra funtastically wrapped in sparkly white tissue paper.  I just wish the contents had been a bit more "wow".  

So, here's what I got:

Harvey Prince Yogini Perfume: This is supposed to be a calming scent with notes of sandalwood, Egyptian myrrh, and grapefruit.  I did like this scent quite a bit; it was reminiscent of my beloved Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir.

Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink: This is a nice gloss that applies sheer; so, it does not come across as bright pink as it looks.

L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil: This is a hair product meant to boost shine and stop frizz.  I don't have issues with lack of shine or frizz; so, I don't know if it does either of those things.  However, it does smell nice and feels lightweight.

Befine Gentle Cleanser: This cleanser made with sugar, rice and oat extracts is supposed to hydrate and restore dry skin.  Well, it's rather hard to judge how well it works seeing as this product is so watery I could barely get it on my face to begin with.  This is a total fail in my book.

Prep ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape: This is a cute idea.  It's not something I really need, but worth having for an emergency.

Recharge Eboost: This is an orange flavored energy booster that you dissolve in water and drink.  One word: Yuck!  Drinking this daily would be torture!

Let's hope the New Year brings lots of fabulous new Birchboxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment