Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 2012 Birchbox

 

Got my first Birchbox of 2012!  This one wasn't a big "wow" box, like so many others it is starting to seem.  While I do love the surprise of seeing what's in my box each month, I am beginning to wonder if I should cancel my subscription.

Here's what I got:

Borghese CuraForte Moisture Intensifier: This is a serum that is supposed to help your moisturizer work better.  Umm...why would anyone spend $67.50 for a product to help make another product work better!?!  How about just buying a better moisturizer?  I just don't get this product.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume: I do like this perfume...but it is old news to me!  I have gotten sooo many samples of this perfume.  I feel like Birchbox copped out on this one.

Jouer Body Butter: This is a really nice body butter; it smells like lilacs.  While I liked this product, it's hard to get excited over a body butter.

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Moray: I think this has potential to be a really great eyeliner; it is quite pigmented and glides on smoothly.  However, the color I got was this awful drab green shade that I just won't ever wear.  It's really too bad!  I love Stila products, just wish I got a prettier shade!

Larabar Mini Bar: This is an all natural bar made with dried fruits and nuts.  The flavor I received was Peanut Butter; it was pretty tasty but did taste "healthy".  I like getting this type of extra treat in my Birchbox because it gives me a chance to try something I wouldn't normally choose at the grocery store.

Birchbox magnet: Pretty darn cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment