Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beautiful Twists

Sexy Librarian Lip Conditioner, Sexy Silky Perfume Oil and Body Mist Set Seductive Vanilla Cupcakes

I just have to rave about this super cute set of body spray, perfume oil, and lip balm I got from Beautiful Twists.  I had to try the Sexy Librarian set because I am a librarian.  The whole set is just sooo yummy smelling, and I am loving how smooth the balm makes my lips.  The packaging of the products is really creative and fun.  Each lip balm or body spray has its own character including a story about the character.  These balms are ideal for the girl who can't live with out a lip balm in her purse.  Elladean on Esty creates of these amazing balms, etc.  I can't wait to try more of Elladean's lip balm creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment