Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fab Neutral Eyshadows

Here are a few of my favorite neutral eye shadows at the moment.  I am wearing Peach, Nutmeg and Volcano today, along with the Tarte MultiplEYE mascara.  I got the Tarte mascara in a sample bag from Sephora and was instantly impressed by the thick, full lashes it gave me.  I may have to splurge on it when my sample runs out.


Shadows left to right: NYX Nutmeg (Sheer shimmery taupe), NYX Iced Mocha (shimmery brown), Sephora Peach (great highlight color), NYX Flamingo (shimmery pink with gold flecks), NYX Volcano (sparkly plum-brown)

Eyelook:  Sephora Peach eye shadow (highlight), NYX Nutmeg eye shadow (lid), NYX Volcano eye shadow (Crease), Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in blackened brown, Tarte MultiplEye mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment