Monday, December 13, 2010

Hard Candy Haul

Hardy Candy First Blush minis

I tried a few Hard Candy products for the first time this week.  So far, I am quite impressed with this line of inexpensive products.  I grabbed the First Blush minis set for $8 at Wal-Mart.  I figured this would be a good way to try the Living Doll blush, which I have heard good things about, and sample a few other products.  The set includes a mini Living Doll blush, mini Sheer Envy face primer, mini Glow All the Way Face & Body Luminizer, and mini Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in the shade Pink.
  • The blush is a nice, shimmery, rosy pink that would like pretty on anyone.
  • The primer is similar to Smashbox Photo Finish primer in how it made my skin feel silky smooth.  And, the full-size primer only costs $8 for 1.6 oz.!
  • The luminizer is a very frosty, sheer pink; I found that I had to use this lightly on my face as a little goes a long way.  I really liked the shimmer it gave my cheekbones; this will be a great product to experiment with this winter when I tend to feel like my skin looks dull.
  • The Volumizing Lip Gloss felt nice on my lips, slightly tingly and not too sticky.  I noticed my lips looked a little plumper.  The color is a pretty, sparkly, pale pink.
This was a surprisingly good buy.  I look forward to experimenting with more Hard Candy products.

Hardy Candy nail polish in Beetle.

I am in love with this nail polish.  It looks green or purple or pink depending on how the light hits it.  And, it lasted five days without chipping!  Can't wait to try more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment