Sunday, July 3, 2011

Got Dark Circles? Try This!

Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Face Concealer in shade Bisque
While I am not a huge fan of Bare Minerals products, they do have a few shining stars in their collection.  The Multi-Tasking Face Concealer being one of them.  Since Summer began, I have been using this concealer everyday as an alternative to my heavier liquid and cream concealers.  I am just amazed at the amount of coverage this powder provides while not looking heavy or settling into creases.  It feels feather light on my skin and seems to have just enough shimmer to illuminate the eye area without being sparkly.  The shade bisque works really well with my uber fair skin.  This is also a great product to top off your regular liquid and cream concealers with.  And, you can use it all over you face; I just find it works best as an under eye concealer.  To apply, I use my soft Coastal Scents Synthetic Foundation brush, but any soft bristled brush will work, just be sure to apply this product lightly and build coverage as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment