Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Birchbox


 

Just got my Cynthia Rowley inspired July Birchbox.  And, I have to say I am pretty pleased once again this month!

Here is what came in my box:
  • Ahava Mineral Hand Cream:  This hand cream is very similar to the one I got in a previous box, and once again, it is a wonderfully silky cream...but it smells horrible!  It has a very strong baby powder scent that is overwhelming.  It's too bad because I would likely purchase the full-sized product if it smelled better.
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser:  This is actually a favorite cleanser of mine; so, I was happy to get a travel size bottle of it.  Check out my full review
  • Redken Shine Flash:  This is a weightless shine spray for hair.  I haven't really experimented much with this.  I have naturally shiny hair; so, I don't know if I will need to use this.  I can say that it did feel weightless in my hair and wasn't sticky.  Also, this is just a shine spray not a hair spray.
  • Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Shay:  Zoya nail polishes are pretty great; they dry nicely, have good pigmentation, and don't chip easily.  Shay is a nice pearly, pink shade.  While it is not a very unique color, I was pleased to see it in my box.
  • Kind Almond & Apricot bar:  This is an all natural fruit and nut bar.  It was pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment