Just got my Cynthia Rowley inspired July Birchbox. And, I have to say I am pretty pleased once again this month!
Here is what came in my box:
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream: This hand cream is very similar to the one I got in a previous box, and once again, it is a wonderfully silky cream...but it smells horrible! It has a very strong baby powder scent that is overwhelming. It's too bad because I would likely purchase the full-sized product if it smelled better.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser: This is actually a favorite cleanser of mine; so, I was happy to get a travel size bottle of it. Check out my full review.
- Redken Shine Flash: This is a weightless shine spray for hair. I haven't really experimented much with this. I have naturally shiny hair; so, I don't know if I will need to use this. I can say that it did feel weightless in my hair and wasn't sticky. Also, this is just a shine spray not a hair spray.
- Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Shay: Zoya nail polishes are pretty great; they dry nicely, have good pigmentation, and don't chip easily. Shay is a nice pearly, pink shade. While it is not a very unique color, I was pleased to see it in my box.
- Kind Almond & Apricot bar: This is an all natural fruit and nut bar. It was pretty tasty.