Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Must Have Eyeliner

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum


I have been trying out the Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in the shade Deep Brown for the last couple months.  Prior to purchasing this eyeliner, my go-to liner was Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen; however, I had purchased a couple duds that just seemed to dry up within a couple weeks.  So, sorry Revlon, you have been replaced!  This Physicians Formula liner is awesome!  

The Physicians Formula website claims this about the liner: "High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step! Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective."  Essentially, the claim is that it will help your lashes grow longer over time.  I don't buy into that claim nor did I purchase the product for that reason.  But, I just love the way this liner glides smoothly and precisely onto my lids.  It has great staying power and is nicely pigmented.  This is yet another product that anyone can use; it makes applying liquid liner effortless!  This will definitely be a must have item for me for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment