Thursday, February 10, 2011

In Love With Cream Shadows

Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit and Flatter Me

Flatter Me (left); Birthday Suit (right)
I am in love with Benefit's new Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners.  These shadows are so creamy and just glide right on.  The best part is, they really are creaseless!  I'm sure many of you have tried cream shadows in the past only to have them gunk up in the creases on your eyelids; well, these shadows won't to that!  The shadows are so easy to apply and look great alone for a quick and easy eye look.  I just smooth a little on my eyelids with my finger, no eye primer necessary.  In fact, I use them as a base for my pressed eyeshadows and skip the primer.  The color lasts all day without fading away like many other cream shadows have a tendency to do.

Birthday Suit is my favorite of the two because it is a shimmery, taupe shade that works great with the colors in my Urban Decay (UD) Naked Palette.  This shade is a cream dupe for UD Sidecar!  Flatter Me is a shimmery, pale pink/peach shade that is fairly neutral and can be blended easily with many eyeshadow shades.

I swatched all of the cream shades Benefit is offering while in Sephora a few weeks ago, and I had the hardest time deciding which ones to get because all of the colors were gorgeous.  At $19 a piece, I had to choose just two...sigh.  I urge you run out and grab these shadows; they are a must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment