Monday, February 21, 2011

My Very First MAC Eye Shadows!

MAC eye shadows in Satin Taupe (left) and Trax

Satin Taupe (left) and Trax
I finally have my very first MAC eye shadows!  After much consideration, I narrowed my selection down to Satin Taupe and Trax.  I had heard a lot of great things about Satin Taupe, and it has not disappointed!  I love this shade!!!  It has a nice shimmer to it, as well as a great deal of depth.  I am able to create a beautiful eye look using just this one color.  I think this is the perfect choice for anyone who is looking to purchase their first MAC eye shadow.  The second shade I chose is Trax; this is such a multidimensional shade.  To describe it best, I would say that it is purple with flecks of gold sparkle in it, but it looks different depending on the lighting.  Trax is the prettiest purple shadow that I have ever come across.

Both shades are beautifully pigmented, with smooth, soft textures.  I am really impressed with my first MAC purchase and can't wait to add to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment