Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Birchbox!


I got my much anticipated first Birchbox the other day!  Birchbox is a membership club that sends you a monthly box of deluxe cosmetic samples.  So, for $10 a month, I get this cute little box filled with samples.  Part of what makes this so fun is that the packaging is sooo pretty; it's like getting a present in the mail every month.  Additionally, you can purchase the full-size products on the Birchbox website with free shipping.

See how pretty everything is packaged!


I was pretty pleased with the contents of my box.  I got a Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara, Befine Exfoliating Brown Sugar Cleanser, NARS Orgasm Illuminator, Pomega5 Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer, and a cute tin of Sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs.  I was especially excited to see the NARS Orgasm Illuminator in the box because I have been wanting to try that for awhile now.

I would recommend Birchbox to all the girlie-girls out there; it's simple to sign-up and so much fun to get a present in the mail each month!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jillith! :) I love this month's Birchbox! :) Cant wait to see what next month will bring!

    ReplyDelete