Thursday, March 3, 2011

All About Eyes!

Clinique All About Eyes

I didn't know I needed an eye cream until I tried a sample of Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream.  I loooooove this eye cream!  It has a silky-smooth texture which is great for applying in the delicate eye area.  After I put this cream around my eyes, it immediately sinks into my skin leaving the area around my eyes feeling soft and soothed.  I have tried a couple other heavier eye creams that tend to feel thick and greasy.  All About Eyes is by far the best eye cream I have ever used; it feels so good that I didn't even feel bad shelling out the $30 for the .5 oz. jar.  You actually only need to use the tiniest dab of this for each eye; so, the jar should last several months.  I suggest waiting to buy this during the Clinigue bonus days at your local department store like I did because you will get a little makeup bag full of samples to make your pricey purchase more worthwhile.

Here is what Clinique says about the product: "Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, both under eyes and on lids."

I'm not sure how this product will affect my eyes in terms of aging over the long term, as I do not currently have any wrinkles.  I am also not concerned with eye puffiness or darkness.  But, I will say that it feels great and keeps my eye area moisturized and soothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment