Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer


I recently purchased Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in fair to light, and so far, I am loving it!  A good tinted moisturizer with SPF is sometimes really hard to find; so many tinted moisturizers are hard to blend, greasy or too orangey for fair skin.  This Aveeno moisturizer applies nicely and seems to sink into my skin quickly while giving me a nice glow.  Once applied, I can see that my skin looks more even and fresh.  This will be a great moisturizer for the Spring and Summer when I want a lighter, more natural daily look.  I would recommend a dusting of powder over top of this to reduce shine and add a bit more coverage.  At $14-$18 this product is a bit pricey for a drugstore item, but I had a coupon and got it for around $12.  I highly recommend this moisturizer if you are looking for a low maintenance makeup routine this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment