Monday, March 21, 2011

For the Glossaholics!


Hard Candy Glossaholic in Gorgeous

Top: Regular doe foot applicator; Bottom: Glossaholic applicator
I had to check out this Hard Candy lip gloss for myself after seeing it in a haul video on the Beauty Broadcast.  This lip gloss is huuuuge and definitely for glossaholics only!  So of course, I love it!  I bought it in the shade Gorgeous which is a medium pink color with glitter in it.  The gloss has a very sweet candy scent and flavor.  One swipe of the giant applicator across your lips and you are done.  Overall, I really like this lip gloss; it's fun to whip out the giant wand, and the gloss looks and feels nice on my lips.

If you want to check out this gloss for yourself, Hard Candy is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart.

What is your favorite lip gloss or other lip product?  I'm always on the look out for a great gloss or balm.



Swatch of Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss in Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment