Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Must Have Brush!


Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 brush


The Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush is a revelation in liquid foundation application.  The flat top design and dense fibers of this brush make it great for applying liquid foundation.  I found that by dipping the brush in a small amount of foundation and then applying it to my face with a light stippling motion, I was able to get a really well blended and flawless look without much effort.  The brush does not absorb a lot of foundation; so, you aren't wasting as much product as you would with a sponge or regular foundation brush.  Another very important feature of this brush is that it is super soft and feels great on your face.  In my opinion this brush is tied with the Beauty Blender sponge in terms of best liquid foundation application. 

If you are a fan of the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation, this brush works really great with it, and you use just the tiniest amount of foundation to cover your entire face.  I found that the sponge that came with the foundation didn't last long and was impossible to clean.  But, my Sigma Flat Top Kabuki was the perfect solution!

Sigma brushes are professional quality brushes that are affordable; I ordered this brush from the Sigma website for $16.  I believe that Sigma brushes are only available online.

I have to give thanks to Pammy from Pammy Blogs Beauty and Agnes from Pinkbox Makeup for their great reviews of this brush!  I am loving this brush, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment