Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mark Product Reviews

Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes and Mark Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint
Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes
I recently received a couple Mark products to sample from my wonderful Avon lady, and I wanted to share my thoughts on the two products.

First, I have the Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.  I was pretty impressed with this compact; it is cute, has a sleek design, and a large mirror.  I really like the combination of colors for a rosy-bronzy blush shade, and the lighter colors can be used as a highlighter, as well.  For those of you who really like multipurpose products, you can even use the individual color cubes as eye shadows.  The cream cubes have a nice creamy texture and are well pigmented.  Overall, I think this is a great product and one that I will be getting a lot of use out of this Spring and Summer!

Sadly, the Mark Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint was a let down.  The cheek color tint is a clear gel that when applied to your skin is supposed to react with your skin's chemistry to create a natural flush...but, I got no reaction at all and no color from it.  I liked the silky consistency and feel of the gel; it's just too bad it didn't change color on my skin.  I wanted to love this product because at $6.50 it is a fraction of the cost of Smashbox's similar product O-Glow.  I have tried Smashbox O-Glow in Sephora, and it works nicely.  So, if you are in the market for a product like Mark Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint, I would suggest you try O-Glow.

Have any of you tried any great or not so great products lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment