Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer


I have been experimenting with several of the new Hard Candy products lately and have found some great products, but this is not one of them.  Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer is anything but perfect.  It has the feel of a silicone primer like Smashbox Photo Finish primer, but it doesn't blend into your skin leaving it smooth, rather it tends to clump up as you blend.  I tried using a very small amount of this product, and it still balled up on my skin forcing me to wash my face and start all over with a different primer.  I did not have this problem with Hard Candy's original Sheer Envy Primer; in fact I really liked that one which led me to try the Skin Perfecting Primer. 

Here's the description from the container: "Perfecting primer evens out skin tone and creates a flawless, smooth finish to skin.  Fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.  Can be worn alone or under makeup."

As you might guess, I completely disagree with all of that!  Steer clear of this product ladies, and go for the original Hardy Candy Sheer Envy Primer instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment