Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Birchbox!


April brought me yet another great Birchbox!  As always, my box was prettily wrapped and was a delight to open.  See my previous blog entry for more information about Birchbox.

This month's box included the following product samples.  I have briefly tested most of them and included my initial impressions.
  •  LIV GRN Natural Eau de Parfum - a light, clean, cucumber melon type scent that is perfect for Spring
  • Suki Exfoliate Foaming Face Cleanser - lemon scented cleanser that really seemed to exfoliate and deep clean at the same time
  • Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion - a heavily rose scented lotion; felt very greasy on my face
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Dove - light gray shade; went nicely onto nails and nearly covered in one coat; seems to have really great staying power, as I have been wearing it for about 5 days without any chips
  • Zhena's Gypsy Tea Italian Chamomile - not too sure about this one...it doesn't exactly seem like "my cup of tea"
  • Wildflower planting card - very cute addition to box; I plan to plant this once Spring actually arrives in Upstate NY!
Can't wait to see what next month's Birchbox brings!

Has anyone else subscribed to Birchbox?  What came in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment