April brought me yet another great Birchbox! As always, my box was prettily wrapped and was a delight to open. See my previous blog entry for more information about Birchbox.
This month's box included the following product samples. I have briefly tested most of them and included my initial impressions.
- LIV GRN Natural Eau de Parfum - a light, clean, cucumber melon type scent that is perfect for Spring
- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Face Cleanser - lemon scented cleanser that really seemed to exfoliate and deep clean at the same time
- Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion - a heavily rose scented lotion; felt very greasy on my face
- Zoya Nail Polish in Dove - light gray shade; went nicely onto nails and nearly covered in one coat; seems to have really great staying power, as I have been wearing it for about 5 days without any chips
- Zhena's Gypsy Tea Italian Chamomile - not too sure about this one...it doesn't exactly seem like "my cup of tea"
- Wildflower planting card - very cute addition to box; I plan to plant this once Spring actually arrives in Upstate NY!
Has anyone else subscribed to Birchbox? What came in your box?